8:30am to 5:30pm
8:30am to 5:30pm
8:30am to 5:30pm
8:30am to 7:00pm
8:30am to 5:30pm
8:30am to 5:00pm
9:00am to 4:00pm
"Call (07) 38028911 to confirm public holiday hours"
Terms and Conditions
Auto One Browns Plains will happily assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods that you have purchased from us.
All products for return or exchange must be identified to the front counter upon entry into the store where Auto One Browns Plains Team Members will be able to provide you with assistance.
Return/exchange of non-faulty goods
With a receipt
• We can provide a refund
• All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
• Receipts must be valid and intact
All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. i.e. credit card refunds must be processed back onto a credit card.
Trade account returns/exchanges
If you are an Account customer and presenting goods for return or exchange, a copy of the original invoice must be presented in-store along with the goods to arrange an Account Credit.
Commercial quantities are not generally returnable.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange on the following items:
• Custom made products
• Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request
• Tinted Paint (if you change your mind on the colour)
Return/exchange of faulty goods
Faulty or damaged goods under warranties
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, Auto One Browns Plains and its suppliers provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We recommend you retain your receipt, as we may require proof that you purchased the product from us. Our Team Members will be able to advise you whether a refund, exchange, repair or replacement is available.
Terms and Conditions of our Special Orders Service
Auto One Browns Plains is pleased to supply you with goods on the basis of the following:
1. Quotes & Estimates
Unless the quotation/estimate specifies otherwise, it is valid for 14 days and for the full quantity only. The quote/estimate supersedes all previous quotes/estimates. If you wish to change your order or product specifications before delivery a requote will be provided. We will be bound to supply you the Goods when Auto One Browns Plains accepts your order (but not before), and you will then be bound to pay for them.
Auto One Browns Plains require 20% deposit payment when you place the order, and the balance is payable before the Goods are collected or delivered.
3. Delivery (if applicable)
A charge for delivery to your home or premises will apply. Auto One Browns Plains will give you an estimated delivery date/time in good faith, but we are unable to accept liability for delay in delivering the goods which is beyond our reasonable control (eg if stock is unavailable). You must ensure there is clear and safe access for delivery. Please ensure there is a person present at the delivery premises who is authorised by you to accept delivery. If there is not, you authorise us to deliver the Goods anyway (if we consider it is safe and appropriate to do so). If the delivery contractor arrives at the agreed time but is unable to deliver the Goods or considers that it is unsafe or inappropriate to do so, you may be required to pay for re-delivery later. Some Goods may require extra delivery personnel which may incur an additional charge. We will deposit your Goods at ground level at the delivery premises unless you have arranged otherwise with us. The Goods are at your risk after delivery. For Commercial customers liability for damage to any property occurring in the course of delivery will not be accepted.
If Goods are being collected, please collect them within 10 days (Commercial customers) or 30 days (retail customers) after we inform you that they are ready for collection. If you do not, then unless you make arrangements with us for late collection, we will assume you have cancelled your order. This means we may re-sell the Goods and you may forfeit any deposit or payment you have made. We may need to verify your identity upon collection.
We will endeavour to resolve any problems quickly after notification. Auto One Browns Plains warrants that the Goods are fit for their usual purpose and are free of defects. Retail customers are also entitled to statutory consumer guarantees, including that the goods are “acceptable quality”. You should ensure that the Goods are suitable for your specific purpose.
For Commercial customers, Auto One Browns Plains liability is limited to refunding the price or replacing or repairing the Goods (at our option) and we exclude liability for indirect or consequential loss (eg contractor time on site). We will not be liable for damage, loss or injury suffered as a result of any person failing to follow instructions relating to the Goods, modifying them, failing to appropriately maintain or store them or using them for an unintended purpose. Commercial customers must inspect the Goods upon taking delivery and any shortage, discrepancy, defect, wrong specification or similar problem must be notified to Auto One Browns Plains as soon as you become aware of it, and in any event within 7 days of delivery (otherwise we will not be liable for that problem later).
6. Cancellation & Returns
We will endeavour to assist you if you wish to cancel your order or return Goods unused – for retail customers please see the returns policy above. Some Goods, including custom made Goods are non-returnable unless a warranty or guarantee is breached. Customers may be required to pay for loss we incur as a result (for example, handling/transport costs or any re-stocking fee charged by our supplier).
Auto One Browns Plains collects your personal information here to allow us to supply you with goods or services. We will not use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose. These terms and conditions apply to the exclusion of all others.
• 1.Members who register with Auto One Pty Ltd are eligible to participate in the Auto One Club and receive special offers, advance copies of the national catalogues via email and Club Member only promotions.
• 2.The Auto One Membership Card is issued by and remains the property of Auto One Pty Ltd and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
• 3.Auto One Pty Ltd reserves the right to change or modify the terms of membership at any time without prior written notice.
• 4.Any discount vouchers issued either at joining or throughout the membership period are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
• 5.Membership discount is off full priced merchandise only and excludes the purchase of gift cards, oil and labour
• 6.SMS offers are for one time use only and are marked off once they have been used.
• 7.Members must present a valid Auto One Membership Card card in-store to receive their discount.
• 8.The Auto One Membership card/discount cannot be used in conjunction with any others or promotions unless otherwise stated.
• 9.Families, Groups or Associations cannot be registered for the Auto One Club, only individuals.
• 10.Auto One Club Membership privileges cannot be passed on to other to use without the cardholder being agreeable and in store at the time of the transaction.
• 11.Auto One Pty Ltd will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you e-mails based on your requesting information. Auto One Pty Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of our web site visitors and clients. We uphold the highest industry standards in online privacy and permission marketing.